terça-feira, 17 de abril de 2007

your little girl

It’s summer in your state
And in the whole country it’s autumn
It’s so incredible
The muse of your song it’s me
The little girl of a frozen state
And you left me
When the sun falls like us
And we’re so far away
Let me see
If my love is so true
And all I seem to know
It’s you, my star and my beach
When they burn my heart
You only need drink anything
To be enough a strong man
Don’t let me sleep alone
In “Shout’s Bedroom”
Nestle me in your arms
Adjust the eiderdown on us
Please, turn off the light
And kiss me in the dark
Cause I’m your little girl
I’m only your, I’m only of you
Shut the door, you’re so gorgeous
I laugh kissing you so frenetic
You’re all I wish
All long I dreamed
The muse of your song it’s me
The little girl at last found her love

Nenhum comentário: