terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2007

inside you

I cryed a lot when you'd leave
why do I feel it now?
have times,years ago
you were my secret passion
now everybody know
they look at me on streets
"oh,she's here,she suffers 'cause him"
I don't want this label
you are empty inside
what can I do to ocupe
a place inside you?
I'm not the perfect girl
what you want in a girl
the life is an ocean,ocean all alone
inside you
only stones
broken,breakble,you need me
inside me
a hurricane
why am I here without you??
when you don't think about me
I have falses hopes here
same mistakes in a sad heart
how could I see you enter?
I saw you,crying
seeing my ilusions in front to me
I coul see you enter,telling goodbye
goodbye...
I wasn't nothing to you
now,my heart is so broken...
inside you
only stones
broken,breakble,you need me
inside me
a hurricane
why am I here without you??


talvez seja a nova musica de uma banda q ainda nem existe,mas q na minha cabeça,ainda vai fazer muito sucesso...
^^

Nenhum comentário: