sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2007

on my own!

stayed awake all night toss and turnin'now my blood shot eyes are burnin'workin' out why this ain't workin'fight after fight after fightand now it's killin' meyou were too busy to believe inall the run away dreams i was dreamin'time to pack up and go i'm leavin'fight after fight after fightand now i gotta beon my ownand living in a world alonegets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homei'm gonna make it on my owni'll always take the harder roadgets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homehow'd you end up oh so jaded?cynical and so sedatedcan't live in this world you createdday after day after dayand now i gotta beon my ownand living in a world alonegets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homei'm gonna make it on my owni'll always take the harder roadgets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homeyou will always be the lonely oneyou will always try to swallow the sunjust remember you could never make it rain on everyoneon my ownand living in a world alonegets better every daycause i don't have to sayand now you're killin' meon my ownand living in a world alonegets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homei'm gonna make it on my owni'll always take the harder roadgets better every daythat i don't have to say i'm sorry i'm coming homei'll make it on my owni'm sorry i won't be coming homei'll make it on my owni'm sorry i won't be coming homei'll make it on my owni'm sorry i won't be coming homei'll make it on my owni'm sorry i won't be coming home

Nenhum comentário: